In A Gadda Da Vida Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» U FUCKS :)
Ugh. EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 1:15 pm by Mikoda

» WoD Plans!
Ugh. EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 3:36 pm by Mikoda

» Patching to 6.0 soon!
Ugh. EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 1:27 pm by tushar

» YOU FUCKIN FUCKS!!!!!! :)
Ugh. EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 11:26 pm by tushar

» I hate all of you
Ugh. EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 1:07 am by Radomize

» Sword Art Online (SPOILERS!!!)
Ugh. EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 10:25 pm by Radomize

» Fellas and Lady Fellas!
Ugh. EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:33 pm by Lucienda

» Anime List
Ugh. EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 10:40 pm by Lucienda

» Where the hell is everyone?
Ugh. EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 3:12 am by Dmonty

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

mmo champ
Google
Gamespot
WoW
Diablo 3
Ugh. Type
Ugh. Type

Ugh.

4 posters

Go down

Ugh. Empty Ugh.

Post by Radomize Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:51 am

So I am getting really pissed off with getting on to just be told I am not raiding. I have stuck out this raid group for a long time even with just being pushed to the side. I understand that I was not heroic ready. But then I was going to be there on thursdays. But then I got kicked from that, so then it was wednesdays. But that doesn't even go half of the time. It is just getting really frustrating. I don't want to have to find a new raid group. But I feel like at this point I have to.

Like Ash. I am not going to leave the guild. But I will probably start looking for a new group. It is just irritating as all hell never knowing if I am going to raid or not. And frankly, don't want to base my week around a maybe. So I am going to look for a new group..
Radomize
Radomize
Board Whore
Board Whore

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000776391472

Back to top Go down

Ugh. Empty Re: Ugh.

Post by Mikoda Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:22 pm

Although I got brought back in due to people having to take time off, I understand ya. It isn't a personal thing, it's just a number crunch and viable usage of what we have as a whole. Part of heroics is the raid stacking, we need specific classes to complete bosses, and there will be time when we will have no choice but to have people do without. Although I don't agree with the amount of time spent on some bosses, it's not up to me as a normal member. We have to put up with the Raid/Guild leaders on what they ask for, otherwise we won't get anywhere as it is. On sunday I run a regular DS with alts, as stated before, if people are online, I make sure to get them in if they can fill the needed spots.

Either way, don't worry about getting in and out on things, it's how progression works sadly, start asking around with other guilds such as Ancient Hysteria and the alt guilds of play, if they like your gear and numbers, you can get a weekly spot, thats what I had to do for a couple weeks. There will be a time very soon that we will have a second raid group, as I have already started pulling friends from other servers to fill it. Exo will most likely run it when he gets back if I am still in the core heroic group, and between the two of us we have the most heroic XP. He knows the makeups, I know the ideal mechanics, and we will need everyone we can get for it as it will be held at the same time as the core groups. I would like to see competition for completion between both groups when it comes together. Until then though, just do what you can to get weekly raids in, people are always wanting a healer, and I know your heals are good, so you should be able to pop in somewhere.

Stay frosty though, never know when you will be needed, and when the time comes the raid will come to you and ask. Rose is good about keeping us all tight, but we are larger than a 10 man guild, we are actually big enough to have 4 separate 10 mans running weekly. There are people in the guild with amazing gear that pug weekly, and ideally we will have all of them running as a guild soon, but we need everyone to join the forums to get it together.
Mikoda
Mikoda
Board Whore
Board Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Radomize Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:37 pm

Yeah. I understand all of that. I am fine with not getting for certain bosses etc. but I just wanna play. I just get irritated cause I am pulling pretty good numbers as of lately. And I just wanna raid. And I get frustrated of being kicked from groups and put here and there and such. I just get yanked around and just want a core group. Cause I am at least good enough to 2 heal 7/8 with another good healer. I have never got a chance at at DW but I am sure it would be no problem.

That is just where I am at. I just want to raid and have fun. This game turns into a business and it drives me nuts.

We really need to get hard at work at this second group. I can try to help as much as I can but I can't really run anything to much. Cause my next term at school is going to be a bitch.

But in LOVE this guild and would never leave. I just wanna play.
Radomize
Radomize
Board Whore
Board Whore

Back to top Go down

Ugh. Empty DUDE!!!!:)

Post by Fangcaster Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:15 pm

IMO man just tell Rose or Monj you want a spot.. or at least try out for said spot. i get invited because i faught for it! i asked when every raid was? is there a spot? and when i didnt have a spot i made sure i was on during raid incase they needed me. and you have to see it really is hard on Rose when we have 13 sign up for 10 man raid. nobody likes to tell people they cant come or we cant use you at this time ya know. and nothing is stopping anyone from starting another raid. if you do you have to relize it wont happen over night.. we have a small guild and maybe 20% of us raid. i have alts that will run anytime im not in main raid. but if your numbers are good and yopu get a chance to run with us .. i dont see any reason we wouldnt want you to come back. we are down a healer right now too. and being able to make very raid is very important. not leving early or always having something to do in the middle of raid looks bad. again just my opinion man Smile if you want it say something and ask what you can do to get a spot Smile
Fangcaster
Fangcaster
Board Whore
Board Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Radomize Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:38 am

The problem Fang is that I have. I tried to fight for my spot and got it for a while, but then just got pushed out. I worked my ass off to raid. I completely learned a toon from scratch and could pull the numbers good enough to heal all of normal DS 4 weeks ago. But I never get a chance. Even when I get invites I don't get to raid. So I don't really see the point in keep trying. I am not going to beg to raid with you guys. Not trying to sound like a dick, just a frustrated young man.

And even when I have raided, i have only got a dps spot. Which I can't stand DPS. I don't mind doing it for a few fights here and there but it will never be my main spec. It is like watching grass grow to me.

So long story short I guess. I really do see your point, but if I am not even going to be given the chance, when I have proved myself time and time again. It is not worth it to me. People are always looking for a healer, especially one who is 8/8 (even if I have only healed 7/Cool.

I would LOVE to have it. I want to raid with you guys, but I am not going to beg for my spot.
Radomize
Radomize
Board Whore
Board Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:16 pm

I totally understand the frustration, I'm just not sure what to do about it.

I keep trying to get the Wednesday raids going, but less and less are showing up. Also, we don't have a raid leader for Wednesdays runs, which makes progressing past the first bosses a ridiculous joke.

As far as the Heroic group goes...even the best 10 of what we have as raiders (including myself) are barely producing the raw numbers we need to progress. So, hopefully nobody takes that personally. We had no choice but to pick the top 10 of the 15 or so raiders we have. And again, even those 10 are just scraping by.

I will continue to keep putting the Wednesday raids together and pugging if need be. But until someone steps up to lead that raid...it's not going to be pretty.
It's not "fun" for me either, to be honest. It takes alot of time out of my personal schedule to raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday as well.
Wednesday used to be our "not in game" evening to relax and spend time with family.

I was told "We will all show up to Wednesdays raids with our alts to help get it going"
I think some people showed up with their alts once and then gave up, so I feel obligated to keep it going.

If it were up to me, we'd have 15 man raids. Very Happy

I would also be annoyed if I was told I had a spot, only to log in and be told "Sorry, not tonight"
I totally understand your frustration.
I'd like to make a suggestion and hope nobody takes it wrong.
My suggestion is this: If you want to raid, make it happen yourself. When I became the Guild Leader, I gave Veterans and above FAR more privileges than Lelou had given the guild. You have access to everything you need to put together your own raid group on Wednesdays. You can put it on the calendar. You have access to raid materials and guild repairs. You can stand in SW and pug, just like I did for months on end when we were building a raid group. You have invite privileges, so you can add members to the guild if you enjoyed raiding with them. You can recruit. etc etc etc.
If there's anything you DON'T have, and feel you need to start your own raid group, just ask me, Monj, Fang or Manty.

Nothing is stopping anyone from doing the exact same thing we did, and do...in order to stay in the guild and raid.
We started with 3 people who wanted to raid. We pugged forever before we were able to build a decent team.

I hope none of that sounds bitchy. It isn't meant to be. Just want to make sure everyone knows that they were given Veteran and above for a reason. It's not just a rank because they've been in the guild a long time. It's so that they have access to the same things we have, as guildies who want to raid.

I will help in any way that I can as well. I did get us another healer for the 2nd raid group, so that's a start! Very Happy

Rose
Rose
Admin

https://inagaddadavida.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Radomize Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:39 am

That isn't bitchy rose. xD I understand what you mean. I just don't have the time to make my own group with school and stuff. It is just annoying and I am frustrated.

And I understand why I am not in the heroic group. I know damn well that I am probably not good enough to do heroics. I just want to raid. Which is why I am bringing this up. I am not saying that I want to leave the guild, I just need to get how I am feeling out.

And again, really sorry about tonight. xD I finally finished and layed in bed with my girlfriend, and she looked at me and said "so I take it your not raiding tonight?" I flew up off the bed to log on. I am super super sorry.
Radomize
Radomize
Board Whore
Board Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:26 pm

It's okay Rado, no worries.

On a good note...things are looking up for this raid group. We had a full, pretty solid group last night. If everyone that was there, minus one pug healer and plus Rado, this group has a chance.
We made it to Ultraxion last night, which is further than we'd gotten before on Wednesdays.

Me and Fang tried to raid lead (lols) Fang didn't do too badly but I'm pretty sure I am terrible LOL Laughing
Rose
Rose
Admin

https://inagaddadavida.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Radomize Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:02 pm

Just gotta get Monj to back seat lead like he did that one Wednesday. xDD

Radomize
Radomize
Board Whore
Board Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikoda Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:18 pm

With all that said, be on tonight and take my spot if you can, I have been without internet for the whole day, and I don't think AT&T is really planning on having it fixed anytime soon... I finally figured out how to log into the website on my phone, so bleh...
Mikoda
Mikoda
Board Whore
Board Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Radomize Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:53 pm

Yeah. I can be. You are dps right?
Radomize
Radomize
Board Whore
Board Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikoda Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:56 pm

Healer now
Mikoda
Mikoda
Board Whore
Board Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Radomize Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:38 pm

Oh okay. But yeah . I will be there
Radomize
Radomize
Board Whore
Board Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikoda Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:40 pm

good good. I dunno if they will in fact take you, but I am still without internet.. all day and still no fix... kinda pissed off at the ISP... but they are prorating my bill since I called them 30 friggin times today...
Mikoda
Mikoda
Board Whore
Board Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum