In A Gadda Da Vida Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» U FUCKS :)
Farewell Cata.. you were a great xpac IMO  EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 1:15 pm by Mikoda

» WoD Plans!
Farewell Cata.. you were a great xpac IMO  EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 3:36 pm by Mikoda

» Patching to 6.0 soon!
Farewell Cata.. you were a great xpac IMO  EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 1:27 pm by tushar

» YOU FUCKIN FUCKS!!!!!! :)
Farewell Cata.. you were a great xpac IMO  EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 11:26 pm by tushar

» I hate all of you
Farewell Cata.. you were a great xpac IMO  EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 1:07 am by Radomize

» Sword Art Online (SPOILERS!!!)
Farewell Cata.. you were a great xpac IMO  EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 10:25 pm by Radomize

» Fellas and Lady Fellas!
Farewell Cata.. you were a great xpac IMO  EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:33 pm by Lucienda

» Anime List
Farewell Cata.. you were a great xpac IMO  EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 10:40 pm by Lucienda

» Where the hell is everyone?
Farewell Cata.. you were a great xpac IMO  EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 3:12 am by Dmonty

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

mmo champ
Google
Gamespot
WoW
Diablo 3
Farewell Cata.. you were a great xpac IMO  Type
Farewell Cata.. you were a great xpac IMO  Type

Farewell Cata.. you were a great xpac IMO

5 posters

Go down

Farewell Cata.. you were a great xpac IMO  Empty Farewell Cata.. you were a great xpac IMO

Post by Fangcaster Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:15 am

Sayin C-ya to a Game that has been good for all who play WoW. Although most will look back on cata and say it was a shit xpac or BC was better yad yada.. IMO it was the greatest. the changes that were made will bring in more users that will make us heroic raiders feel all the more greater than the NOOBZ Smile but really they fixed alot of issues in cata or did you for get spamming trade to pug a raid or having to spam trade to run a H-dung?? Shadow priests were only played in pvp Ret Pallies were laughed at when you saw them in a bg or a arena match and you had to fill in 70 fucking points into three diff specs to try and make something happen.. YA!! i remember and im glad its fucking gone. not to mention the mono color of LK. although Deepholm did give me flashbacks lol. Just try and see past T13 and how bad DW was of a boss and end to xpac lol it was ubber gayboy i know and they totally fucked up the Lore but thats by beef Smile but the xpac as a whole was great we spent the first few days flying around Eastern Kingdoms many of us seen more of Azeroth on that day of 4.0 than we have in the whole time we have been playing this game Smile and i know im not the only one who was PISSED FUCKING OFF when the opening trailer you saw Deathwing perched on our mighty STORMWIND like nothing was going to happen... for two years as we waited for 4.3 to come out that we would forget what he did to our city.. we fucking showed him Smile And as we go into MoP alas our unspoken pact we had with the Horde to save our planet will all fall apart as we turn on each other for this new land. And i know the IN A GADDA DA VIDA will be on the front lines as soon as we can to kill Horde and these new raids in our way to udder control over our server Hellscream! see you all in game, Be ready stand proud and fly our colors as we burn everything in our way Smile
Fangcaster
Fangcaster
Board Whore
Board Whore

Back to top Go down

Farewell Cata.. you were a great xpac IMO  Empty Re: Farewell Cata.. you were a great xpac IMO

Post by Mikoda Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:32 am

/like

Agreed all the way through, mostly, lol.

Although I do in fact miss the day of arcane fire mages, and frost fire mages, I did in fact love the way things went in cata. Which means I am sad to see it all go away now, since we wont really have unique specs anymore. BUT I do look forward to our dominance in MoP.

I vote we get whoever we can online tonight, and see about grouping some heroics and play around with things. Less than a month will come before we will all be on our journey to 90, and I think it will be a testament to our guild's awesome demeanor to be among the elite in the next raid tier. Although I know we may not be world first or even server first, due to some of us actually having lives unlike Play and some others, I know we are capable of getting things down, and by that standard I believe we should easily be revered as a top guild in time.

Lets carry our flag, wear our tabards, and hail our mighty guild master in this next adventure!
Mikoda
Mikoda
Board Whore
Board Whore

Back to top Go down

Farewell Cata.. you were a great xpac IMO  Empty Re: Farewell Cata.. you were a great xpac IMO

Post by Dmonty Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:53 am

"Ret Pallies were laughed at when you saw them in a bg or a arena match"

I like to think i set the bar high for ret pallies in bgs, Your a Giant Cum Bucket if you think otherwise! As far as arena goes, i think me and you both felt we were 2200 material, the fact was we didnt have a good makeup that enabled to push those limits...Ret Pallies, Just no control Sad

As Far as MoP goes...I'll do whatever it takes to break that 2200 barrier
Dmonty
Dmonty

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangcaster Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:41 pm

MONTY YOU FAG BASKET!!! I meant in Wrath lol... Pallies got WAY fixed in Cata and that was one of my main points man Smile and our comp was great. with a good healer our comp is called "Shatter-Play" and rank 2 and 3 was shatter play pally time sun Smile altho i needed to be a better frost Mage :\ and im so down to help on that road to 2200 man... im just at a cross roads right now on witch toon i want to play.. My Problem is ive kinda feel back in love with Paladins. when i started playing all i ever wanted to do was Tank. and i did very very well. in Cata i found out im a damn great dps. and now the only Role i havent mastered yet is healing. and the MMA fighter in me says i need to be an all around player. so Fang-Heals in MoP??? maybe.. just maybe...
Fangcaster
Fangcaster
Board Whore
Board Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:45 pm

FagBasket. I like it.
Rose
Rose
Admin

https://inagaddadavida.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Radomize Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:07 pm

I do too. LOL I have never heard that before.
Radomize
Radomize
Board Whore
Board Whore

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000776391472

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down