In A Gadda Da Vida Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» U FUCKS :)
Time for a Change EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 1:15 pm by Mikoda

» WoD Plans!
Time for a Change EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 3:36 pm by Mikoda

» Patching to 6.0 soon!
Time for a Change EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 1:27 pm by tushar

» YOU FUCKIN FUCKS!!!!!! :)
Time for a Change EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 11:26 pm by tushar

» I hate all of you
Time for a Change EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 1:07 am by Radomize

» Sword Art Online (SPOILERS!!!)
Time for a Change EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 10:25 pm by Radomize

» Fellas and Lady Fellas!
Time for a Change EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:33 pm by Lucienda

» Anime List
Time for a Change EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 10:40 pm by Lucienda

» Where the hell is everyone?
Time for a Change EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 3:12 am by Dmonty

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

mmo champ
Google
Gamespot
WoW
Diablo 3
Time for a Change Type
Time for a Change Type

Time for a Change

5 posters

Go down

Time for a Change Empty Time for a Change

Post by Lucienda Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:41 am

I’m writing to let everyone know that I am giving up my raid position on the raid team. I’m not quite sure what will follow for me but I have been mulling over this for this whole month and have finally decided that it is the right thing to do.

First, I believe that I have become stagnate as a dps and need to relook at being a World of Warcraft Gamer and how that corresponds to my real life. Lot of crap is piling up with real life and family right now and I need to be there for them. I don’t know if I mentioned this before my leave but my parents are on a road to divorce and trying to correct it.

Second, I love you all but I feel it is time to quit playing wow or find a new team. I have felt for months now that the whole team is not interested in the game anymore but merely to log in and have social time. While I do appreciate the social events and time it is time to jump out of my comfort zone which I have been in for so long I have forgot how long and go to a new team without the oh its Luci and she has been here forever. I want to make myself a better player and not relay on my past.

I will miss you all as a team and hope your adventures in World of Warcraft are fun and awesome. See you in vent! (If rose Time for a Change 2587067636 and monj don’t kill me for this post /RUN!!!!!! Time for a Change 1102619539 )
Lucienda
Lucienda

Back to top Go down

Time for a Change Empty Re: Time for a Change

Post by Rose Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:45 pm

It's okay Lucy. I appreciate the honesty.

I'm sorry to hear about your parents. I hope things work out for the best, either way.

You know, this means I am stuck being the only girl now! (Well, I guess Rado sort of counts as a girl) flower
Rose
Rose
Admin

https://inagaddadavida.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Radomize Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:01 pm

You shall be missed Luci. Sorry to hear about all the stuff going on. You are forever ingrained in my online family.

I get having parent issues, my parents are about as fucked up as they come. Just keep strong. Smile

And Rose. Eff you. xD
Radomize
Radomize
Board Whore
Board Whore

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000776391472

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:37 pm

In light of losing Lucy and after this week we are losing Ass...we need to figure out who is taking their spots.

I know Star and Stone are both candidates. But I'll have to ask them how reliable they can be.

Also since Ass is leaving, we MAY be able to form a team for Friday nights. I think he was the only one unable to raid on Fridays.
I'd like to be able to start raiding on Friday night if possible. It doesn't have to be as long of a raid night as Tues. and Thurs.
We could start at 10 server instead and just go to midnight. That'll give us a couple more hours per week.

I'll set up a guild meeting on a night that I know Stone and Star can attend (hopefully this Sunday evening)
Rose
Rose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Radomize Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:59 pm

I do think that Star and Stone would probably be the best fit for te spots. They are both very good raiders. Hopefully they will be able to make it every week so we can get a solid raid team going where we can really get into progression. That has been a huge factor holding us back, pugging and shit.

Well he isn't the only one with a problem raiding on Fridays. I probably couldn't. I don't want to dedicate a day of my weekend o raiding. Not because I don't want to, that is just the night that I spend doing stuff out. Although, I have always said this, you guys are more than welcome to replace me for that night. I would not be upset at all. There are nine other people in this group who I wouldn't want to hold back.
Radomize
Radomize
Board Whore
Board Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimeghale (kip) Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:13 pm

Crap, I HAVE to lvl my enchanting now. But bright side, other then the occasional piece for rose, I get to be a loot whore.

Kimeghale (kip)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:43 pm

I think Fang still has an enchanter. And I have one too but I haven't done anything with it since last xpac lol
Rose
Rose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Radomize Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:27 pm

I have a 350 enchanter. I gotta finish leveling him.
Radomize
Radomize
Board Whore
Board Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikoda Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:30 am

Yep. I am sorry that we are all having IRL things at once, I know it's a pain for the raid team, but I have absolute faith in you all! Just get rado into some LFR and yall will be in terrace in no time! lmao
Mikoda
Mikoda
Board Whore
Board Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimeghale (kip) Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:22 am

The enchanting is fine, not hard, just lazy on my end, i am in outland stuff just need to do it. Plus i need to do it for ring chants neways

Kimeghale (kip)

Back to top Go down

Post by Radomize Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:41 am

Like I said, I will start running them as soon as I get my new computer on Wednesday. Was supposed to get it tomorrow, but I ain't got time.
Radomize
Radomize
Board Whore
Board Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down