In A Gadda Da Vida Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» U FUCKS :)
So.... EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 1:15 pm by Mikoda

» WoD Plans!
So.... EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 3:36 pm by Mikoda

» Patching to 6.0 soon!
So.... EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 1:27 pm by tushar

» YOU FUCKIN FUCKS!!!!!! :)
So.... EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 11:26 pm by tushar

» I hate all of you
So.... EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 1:07 am by Radomize

» Sword Art Online (SPOILERS!!!)
So.... EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 10:25 pm by Radomize

» Fellas and Lady Fellas!
So.... EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:33 pm by Lucienda

» Anime List
So.... EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 10:40 pm by Lucienda

» Where the hell is everyone?
So.... EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 3:12 am by Dmonty

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

mmo champ
Google
Gamespot
WoW
Diablo 3
So.... Type
So.... Type

So....

+3
Radomize
Rose
Kimeghale (kip)
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

So.... Empty So....

Post by Kimeghale (kip) Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:31 pm

I log into the forums (finally find them cause lost all saved passwords, favorites, history and everything during comp upgrade) and I see it seems the main part of the guild is ending Sad

Kimeghale (kip)

Back to top Go down

So.... Empty Re: So....

Post by Rose Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:30 pm

For now, yes.
We might be back end of July/early August. But for now, we're all on break Smile
Rose
Rose
Admin

https://inagaddadavida.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Radomize Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:22 am

Every time I check to forums I feel like i lost my best friends... I like have to remind myself it's my wow friends and not like the group I grew up with.xD
Radomize
Radomize
Board Whore
Board Whore

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000776391472

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:56 am

Rado...we ARE the group you grew up with.So.... 562150699
Rose
Rose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmonty Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:02 am

Rado and Rose, My trusted healers...
I think its time to store WoW away in our memories and move on with our lives.

Rado - Our awesome healer who loved to stand in shit finally grew up and got a job (not raiding without him)
Monjo - The Boomchicken, Could learn any dance and teach it to others (Not raiding without him)
Lucy - Meters showed she should have been tanking with the amount of damage going to her (Not raiding without her)
Elf - Cranky sleepy guy who had a weak bedtime, But where would all the extra loot go? (Might raid without him.. j/k)
Fang - Set the pace of the raid, kept things running fast, and always gotta be "That Guy" (Not raiding without him)
Ass - Jesus fucking christ get a new laugh (Yes, Not raiding without him)
Kip - Lol
Bey - If WoW had a instruction Book that wasn't shit, you would beat the game (Not raiding without him)
Moon - your wrists must hurt, and you must play WoW with a IV bag attached so you dont bleed out (Ill raid without you)
Stone - Your our strong silent type, man of very little words but always brought his "A" game (Not raiding without you)
Myk - Your just getting back to the game but i would love to see what you can do (Would love to raid with you again)

And Finally Rose - Our fearless Leader. You take shit from no one, and I doubt any of us would would step into a raid without you.

Unless I get this team back you wont see me on, Me and bey are playing Gw2 every other night or so if anyone wants to chill Smile
Dmonty
Dmonty

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:08 pm

Okay here's my eulogy:

Rado : I take great delight in making fun of you, destroying your self esteem and verbally abusing you in every manner possible. You're like a younger brother to me. Though I love making you feel like shit...if anyone ever picks on you or is mean to you, I will kick their ass.
ps. You'll never be as good as me.
Bey : One of the best guys I know. Been raiding with you and hanging out with you since Looney Toons. My fishing buddy <3 The most tenacious and loyal player I know. Thanks for being my compass and not getting impatient when I got us lost LOL
Fang : You made us all better raiders. Always the highest dps (and generally...always the highest) LMAO love you to death Fang
Elf : Biggest loot whore ever. Been raiding with you since wrath. Miss your perverted jokes. I remember when you donated 4 golden lotus for potions and you were so proud lol
Stone : Elevator jokes will never get old and I will never get on a RL elevator without thinking of you lol
Ass : Hated you when you first joined us. Missed you when you left. You look like the midnight rapist and your laugh creeps us all out, but you were OUR Ass and deep down...I happen to know you're a nice guy (nice ass) but I won't tell anyone.
Kip : lol
Lucy : The source of all my mana woes. For the last time...FIRE IS NOT A BUFF!
Love you! lol
Star : Puts all truck drivers to shame with his cursing skills. LOL at the time you got rage faced by Lucy in Cata

And finally...My Manty

Dmonty, several years ago: "Hey you guys looking for new guildies?"
Rose: Were not really actively recruiting but we do invite people who we enjoyed playing with in PUG groups. We do have a few requirements.
Dmonty: Well, I wear ladies underwear.
Rose: You're in.

My WoW BFF. Not only am I not going to raid without you (and your ready checks)...I'm not playing any MMO without you.
If you don't play again...the only thing I'm logging in for is to get those stupid seasonal pets that we couldn't get...so that I will win. <3
Rose
Rose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikoda Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:27 pm

(READYCHECK)I can't bring myself to a(READYCHECK) Eulogy post XD I know there will be a time (READYCHECK)when we are all back in a game, maybe even(READYCHECK) wow, screaming and cussing(READYCHECK) each other, pissing each other off, and rage(READYCHECK) quitting. I still log in from time to time myself, yes with my awesome laugh, so i may run into yall popping in and out. GW2 is a game I play for fun, not for endgame, but I do play here and there. Find me anywhere else though. I game with some old buddies on Steam a lot still, so find me there - Mikodadevoda - or add me up on skype - Mikodadevoda - or on origin - I think you get the idea Razz - or Mikoda_Nesachi on origin, as I have several.

I will also be in the FF14 Beta when I take the time to download and install it, and I play a number of co-op and MP games that are always more fun with friends (Played Sim City with Luci for like, 8 hrs straight last night -.o) and am always willing to invest in something that is worth the fellowship.

BUT, in case we do not all climb back in the bandwagon I will definitely miss everyone a lot. I have too much to say about everyone, but honestly I cant put it into words that well. 

But I will try -

Our guild was not just a group of individuals, it was a powerful mash up of unique personalities. We all had the same goal, even if we had different ways of wanting to achieve it. We struggled as a group in the time I was in, and we fucking succeeded at turning DeathWing into a washed up has-been. We did our justice to the game, and never gave up. 

We all have Monj and Rose to thank infinitely for the patience, passion, support, and did I mention PATIENCE, they gave us. 

On the same note, we all should look up to Monty. He was one hell of DPS Tankadin. He too put up with SO much for the sake of our progression. And even put of RL sometimes to make shit happen. 

Personally I view everyone in the guild as important, so the order of posts is just what name comes to mind first. 

Rado - you really did get better over time. I know we ALL made/make fun of you, but it's what true friends do. 

Bey - I have known you a little longer than the others, and I still don't know that much about you honestly, but I will admit I was scared when you changed to Pally, but damnit- you made one hell of a pally indeed. 

Fang - Not even gonna sugar coat it, you are a royal pain, annoying, and a total dick. But damnit, you were fun to raid with. If there ever was a person in life I would kick in the balls and then hug, you are that guy. you are always THAT GUY! XD Stay frosty mr fire mage. 

Elf - If ever there was a more monotone-ous (Not monotonous) person, I would expect them to be a relative. Like bey, I dont know a lot about you, but in the time we raided together, and especially in the end, I wonder why you didn't go hunter earlier Razz.

Stone - We didn't get to raid as much as some, and due to your silent nature, I have NO clue what to say about you, but it was still fun raiding with you none-the-less.

Kip - ROFLMMFAO

Star - If you still check the forums, you sir were a curse master. and you could take it just as you could deal it. Always kept a strong head no matter what. 

Luci - I still remember the first time you exploded into a flurry of cuss words. I still remember the fear this brought upon us Razz You game with me still outside wow, so there is no goodbye for you Razz

And a special note to Monj and Rose -

You two put up with SO much. I looked to you both as amazing and near perfect people. I love you both, and await the day we all gather again and powerhouse through a game like we are on top of the world. Y'all are an inspiration, and have a special place in my heart. That said, keep in touch or else I will filter my creepy laugh through your minds telepathically XD -- I also have a Live account I use for the GFWL stuff, Mikodanesachi I think --- or Mikodadevoda, so add me up and keep in touch.

This all being said, you all have means of contacting me now, and some have my cell number and such. Call me, text me, email, whatever, and I will respond when I can. I am in Tucson now, so I am on Manty time (Arizona time, same diff) and am always home by about 9pm here. I am always game for a raid, a PUG, or even to do some randoms.
Mikoda
Mikoda
Board Whore
Board Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Radomize Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:31 am

Well since I guess we are all doing this it's my turn...
First though I would like to point out that I was first on everybody's list. <33

Rado: I love this guy. Such a wonderful person to game with and by far the best healer in the world. Seriously.

Bey: Seriously one of my favorite players. Just a genuinely good guy and I love that about you. He is our RL healer. 

Fang: You know Fang, you are an asshole. A full blown asshole, but that's what I love about you. Gives you that flare.

Elf: Never said much really but when you did it was always oddly perverted or about loot, and it always cracked me up. xD

Stone: My favorite memory of you was when we were doing Heroic Morchok and you healed my side with me. I had just started really healing and it scared the shit out of me but it showed me that I could do it alone. Which was a big confidence boost. Wink

Kip: lol

Lucy: I really missed you after you left. Always loved raiding with you. A great player and a great person. Always stuck to your morals and that is a noble quality in a person.

Ass: Your an ass. 

Okay... Now for the hard ones.

Monty: Seriously probably the best online friend I could have. Always busted my ass but it always made me a better player. You were always willing to spend hours with me to help make me a better player. I will never forget the time you made me wait while you boned your wife. xD 

Monjee: Accept my fucking Xbox friend request bro... I sent it forever ago... 

Rose: Oh Rose... You were my partner for like a year. I build a friendship there that I never really gained with the raid group because of that. I mean, it feels weird playing without you and I probably never will again. There's a bond there I could never build with another person. You put up with so much shit over the years that no one else would have. Raided even when you didn't want to and held the guild together. Always steered us into the fire and helped us come out on the other side. Sometimes we were beaten and bruised but we always came out alive. I will never forget the time when Monty yelled at me once in raid and you got so mad because he did. Made me feel good. Smile

I'm getting sentimental. I love you guys, you guys helped me through one of the toughest times of my life. When I broke up with my girlfriend I really leaned on you guys to help me through and you guys helped a ton. I never really talked about it much except for with Rose but you guys held me together.

I'll always continue to check the forums here. If I ever play wow again, it will probably only be if its with y'all. Non of you guys die please.
Radomize
Radomize
Board Whore
Board Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmonty Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:41 pm

way to be original douche bags
Dmonty
Dmonty

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikoda Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:42 pm

Pfft, you started at trend Monty!
Mikoda
Mikoda
Board Whore
Board Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangcaster Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:58 pm

I WILL KILL THE WARCHIEF!!!! Would rather do it with most of you -.- But... i will let you gather your thoughts get things in order. For when the Burning Legion comes back (and it will be soon) I will be on with a big WELCOME BACK in giant green GUILD letters. We have slain a Fire God in his own house, we put an end to the bringer of Death (Heroically i add). how could you not want to finish what we started? See you all in the Twisting Nether friends Smile (or on Argus where we bring the fight to Sargeras to end this story properly)
Fangcaster
Fangcaster
Board Whore
Board Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:17 pm

ps Kip is gay
Rose
Rose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmonty Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:11 pm

I will Return for Patch 5.4 to finish off the warchief, I want to finish this strong.

We might have to change raid times and such, but im sure we can find a way to accommodate everyone. Hopefully rado will have a steady schedule by then
Dmonty
Dmonty

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikoda Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:31 pm

Fangcaster wrote:I WILL KILL THE WARCHIEF!!!! Would rather do it with most of you -.- But... i will let you gather your thoughts get things in order. For when the Burning Legion comes back (and it will be soon) I will be on with a big WELCOME BACK in giant green GUILD letters. We have slain a Fire God in his own house, we put an end to the bringer of Death (Heroically i add). how could you not want to finish what we started? See you all in the Twisting Nether friends Smile (or on Argus where we bring the fight to Sargeras to end this story properly)

GUYS! Fang used... punctuation... and... spell checked... And almost did a perfect job.... faith in mankind has been restored!!! 

All kidding aside Fang, I may return to fuck up Garrosh.... Simply because it's the end of MoP. And when the Burning legion, or the Titans, or whatever, I will be more likely to fuck stuff up. MoP is too cuddly, lost interest fast XD.
Mikoda
Mikoda
Board Whore
Board Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:44 pm

I'll be there with my game face on!
Rose
Rose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Radomize Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:41 pm

My schedule ain't ever really going to get regular as long as I am working where I am. Which I will be at least through college. At best I might be a casual player for a while. I was talking to people who have been there ten years who say the schedule has always been like that. Shitty part about retail.
Radomize
Radomize
Board Whore
Board Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangcaster Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:35 pm

So i have the best healer I have ever played with in my 5 years of the game, An "ASS" hole all around player who pushed me personally to get better and break through walls in my game just to fucking spite him, And the only Paladin i would ever give the title of Uthar to who sees the game as a whore who needs a good beating just as I do... Yes...yes... I think 5.4 might just hear the battle cry from IGDV yet again:) I knew you guys (and beautiful gal) would hear my NERD call.
Fangcaster
Fangcaster
Board Whore
Board Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikoda Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:37 pm

Someone has to make sure you have goals! Bahaha. And damned right, you know we are going to fuck things up when the time comes. Call this the calm before the storm eh?

And.... seriously man, your spelling is.... Fixed. Did you try hooked on phonics? Razz
Mikoda
Mikoda
Board Whore
Board Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimeghale (kip) Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:00 pm

I hate you all so much right now......... <3

Kimeghale (kip)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:45 pm

Monty manty D man whatever. You may think I slashed my wrists but you didn't stand the chance of losing your kiddo every week like I had to put up with. I have Temp custody through the courts now and soon to hopefully have it not them but permanent. YOU were the only person I really couldn't stand playing with for more than 30 minutes at a time. I will raid without you....

But in all reality I will not be coming back to World of Warcraft and If I did it would more than likely not be with In a Gadda Da Vida because of One person and one person only. I know you could give a shit less because that is who you are as a human being. You never payed any attention to what was actually going on with my life and you can come on here and say I slash my wrists, I hope like hell you don't ever go through this in your lifetime.

All of you I miss raiding with you but Monty made it extremely terrible. Hope you all down the warchief good luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:49 pm

Oh and go ahead and delete my profile on here

Back to top Go down

Post by Halexios Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:35 pm

I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing that I didn't get mentioned. Like the quiet guy that returns 10 yrs later for the class reunion.

Halexios

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:43 pm

I would of rather of not been mentioned then be called a wrist slasher by someone miles away with no idea lol.... think of the bad vibes that would give someone for being so inconsiderate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmonty Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:00 am

You sir Moon, are the biggest emotional roller coster that I've had to deal with thus far. The problems with your kid? None of my business nor did I ever once mention it to you. What the hell does that have to do with your raid ethic?
Honestly I didn't like raiding with you, and as from what i could tell, You didn't like raiding with me.
How about we just Leave it at that.

As for your real life issues. Good Luck! For real i hope the best for you and your daughter, and you get to keep custody.

Oh and Hal almost forgot about you dood, Your a good guy =)
I love how much hard work you put forth to improve from to week to week. I hope we get to give it another go
Dmonty
Dmonty

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:14 pm

So.... 30010

Rose
Rose
Admin

Back to top Go down