In A Gadda Da Vida Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» U FUCKS :)
Is there any Vanilla questing anymore, really? EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 1:15 pm by Mikoda

» WoD Plans!
Is there any Vanilla questing anymore, really? EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 3:36 pm by Mikoda

» Patching to 6.0 soon!
Is there any Vanilla questing anymore, really? EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 1:27 pm by tushar

» YOU FUCKIN FUCKS!!!!!! :)
Is there any Vanilla questing anymore, really? EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 11:26 pm by tushar

» I hate all of you
Is there any Vanilla questing anymore, really? EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 1:07 am by Radomize

» Sword Art Online (SPOILERS!!!)
Is there any Vanilla questing anymore, really? EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 10:25 pm by Radomize

» Fellas and Lady Fellas!
Is there any Vanilla questing anymore, really? EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:33 pm by Lucienda

» Anime List
Is there any Vanilla questing anymore, really? EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 10:40 pm by Lucienda

» Where the hell is everyone?
Is there any Vanilla questing anymore, really? EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 3:12 am by Dmonty

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

mmo champ
Google
Gamespot
WoW
Diablo 3
Is there any Vanilla questing anymore, really? Type
Is there any Vanilla questing anymore, really? Type

Is there any Vanilla questing anymore, really?

3 posters

Go down

Is there any Vanilla questing anymore, really? Empty Is there any Vanilla questing anymore, really?

Post by Fujiiro Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:31 pm

While recently leveling a few alts on Wyrmrest According with my g/f, I became aware of the fact that almost every quest from the original game is either gone, or has been drastically altered in some way. Some of them were changed because of the Catalcysm itself. Some were changed because no one in their right mind did them anymore. And some were changed because they were just too boring, or dull, or whatever.

Which raises the question: Is this sub forum even really appropriate? Perhaps it should be renamed Level 1-58 Quests, since that's what this forum is really about, ne?
Fujiiro
Fujiiro

Back to top Go down

Is there any Vanilla questing anymore, really? Empty Re: Is there any Vanilla questing anymore, really?

Post by Mikoda Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:46 am

Honestly i think thats the idea, it's basically anything PRE BC era, or at least in the original azeroth... can't say 1-58 because vanilla was 1-60, and STILL can't because well... draenai and belfs werent around... So yeah, vanilla is now vanilla bean with whipped cream...
Mikoda
Mikoda
Board Whore
Board Whore

Back to top Go down

Is there any Vanilla questing anymore, really? Empty Vanilla is not yet diminished

Post by Exodas Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:52 pm

Vanilla is acually still around with us when you look at your talent tree thats how you would talent in Vanilla, not to mention tree form back then was as it is now a CD effect and not a Perm. thing as it was in WOTLK. Just because they got rid of 70% of the original quests still doesnt change the fact that blizz is reverting back to the way Vanilla was played 6 years ago. Im happy they are going back to this, it brings back great MC memories of ppl ninja looting O.O lol and 40man Naxx raids, If anyone knows what im talking about when i say Instant Dance respond to ths lol lets get a convo started about the good old days
Exodas
Exodas

Back to top Go down

Is there any Vanilla questing anymore, really? Empty Re: Is there any Vanilla questing anymore, really?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum