In A Gadda Da Vida Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» U FUCKS :)
WoD Plans! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 1:15 pm by Mikoda

» WoD Plans!
WoD Plans! EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 3:36 pm by Mikoda

» Patching to 6.0 soon!
WoD Plans! EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 1:27 pm by tushar

» YOU FUCKIN FUCKS!!!!!! :)
WoD Plans! EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 11:26 pm by tushar

» I hate all of you
WoD Plans! EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 1:07 am by Radomize

» Sword Art Online (SPOILERS!!!)
WoD Plans! EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 10:25 pm by Radomize

» Fellas and Lady Fellas!
WoD Plans! EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:33 pm by Lucienda

» Anime List
WoD Plans! EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 10:40 pm by Lucienda

» Where the hell is everyone?
WoD Plans! EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 3:12 am by Dmonty

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

mmo champ
Google
Gamespot
WoW
Diablo 3
WoD Plans! Type
WoD Plans! Type

WoD Plans!

2 posters

Go down

WoD Plans! Empty WoD Plans!

Post by Mikoda Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:47 pm

As for right now, the guild roster is extremely small. We will have to recruit a large number of raiders, or bring back a lot of oldies soon.

With the new tiers of raiding, I think we should be able to progress fairly well at a good pace that is suited for OUR guild's style.

Normals will be the base, which was last Xpak's Flex, so they will be a fairly fun cakewalk, especially the more gear we get.

Heroics will be the fun one. These are basically a small step up in difficulty, but are still done flex style, up to 30 raiders. We will be able to grab randoms using the in game OQ styled thing, so both early tiers will be easy to get a group for.

Mythic on the other hand shall likely be our challenge. True, it isn't exactly impossible, but we have to get exactly 20 people. From our server group. This means 2 tanks, 4 healers, and a sound group of mixed DPS. Our raids are VERY ranged heavy, but we will find that isn't going to be effective because of new mechanics that CRY OUT for melee DPS without cast times. (Thok with a group of melee DPS and druid healers literally got up to 61 stacks. He died before having time to fixate.)

I would like to know who is actually coming back, because we will be preparing the raid team soon. I got forced into raid leading a lot of end game in MOP, especially here lately, so I am certain I can manage a raid group, though I would love for our Rose and Monj to return to us and keep things steady. I'm kind of a dick, and I don't sugar coat things. Fire is bad, if you stand in it, ill burn you myself Razz.

Anywho. Who is planning on doing what? I'll be on Mage as DPS, and probably leveling my DK for DPS/Tanking soon. Luci is on heals/boomkin. And I think Fang is doign a huntard, but I still havent heard a note stating he was raiding with us yet.
Mikoda
Mikoda
Board Whore
Board Whore

Back to top Go down

WoD Plans! Empty Re: WoD Plans!

Post by Lucienda Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:26 am

Information meeting for all potential raiders for WoD will be on Tuesday November 25, 2014 at 9 PM Server. Please plan on being there at that time as we will discuss everything for raiding! Pleas sign up if interested!
Lucienda
Lucienda

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikoda Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:36 pm

For those that will be attending, the TeamSpeak we will be using is blacklistinc.typefrag.com

This is my personal TS, so we will have exclusive access to it for future needs, until the guild decides to use their own.
Mikoda
Mikoda
Board Whore
Board Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down