In A Gadda Da Vida Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» U FUCKS :)
Time for a guild meeting! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 1:15 pm by Mikoda

» WoD Plans!
Time for a guild meeting! EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 3:36 pm by Mikoda

» Patching to 6.0 soon!
Time for a guild meeting! EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 1:27 pm by tushar

» YOU FUCKIN FUCKS!!!!!! :)
Time for a guild meeting! EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 11:26 pm by tushar

» I hate all of you
Time for a guild meeting! EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 1:07 am by Radomize

» Sword Art Online (SPOILERS!!!)
Time for a guild meeting! EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 10:25 pm by Radomize

» Fellas and Lady Fellas!
Time for a guild meeting! EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:33 pm by Lucienda

» Anime List
Time for a guild meeting! EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 10:40 pm by Lucienda

» Where the hell is everyone?
Time for a guild meeting! EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 3:12 am by Dmonty

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

mmo champ
Google
Gamespot
WoW
Diablo 3
Time for a guild meeting! Type
Time for a guild meeting! Type

Time for a guild meeting!

2 posters

Go down

Time for a guild meeting! Empty Time for a guild meeting!

Post by Mikoda Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:54 pm

Short and sweet. I think we need to plan another Guild meeting soon. Not just for our raiders, but for the guild as a whole, for the people that make us who we are!

With MoP coming soon, and the desire to raid growing into that, we need to make a plan!

I plan on sticking it out with the rest of you guys in MoP, but I don't know what I really want to play as. I know that we will need several hybrid players, and I plan on having Ash ready, but with each expansion I begin to play something different. As far as now goes, I am a DPS and Healer. Granted my healing is powerful, I am not a hardcore healer, I just do it to help out the group, and with the changes for druids, Healing is going to become a bit more of a challenge.

I want to make sure we all know our classes for the new days to come, so I will be joining in on beta and actually leveling my druid to 90, and practicing things. But I think I will need to take a break soon so I can prepare myself. When I move into beta, I will want to learn things the new way, and not worry about the old. Learning two different games is a challenge for me, and with less free time lately, I honestly only have Tuesday and Thursday nights to game. But since we raid, well, I can't get any beta in hardly, so I haven't even bothered trying.

But that is me, I know many of us have hit a slump where our morale has dropped, and our desire to move forward is lacking more and more each week. Granted we DID finally get hag, I am happy, and Warship is coming along nicely. There are little changes we can make to improve, one of which being that we can't afford to pug weak DPS.

Anywho, Planning a meeting. Lets get to it! Post suggestions, I want to have a readied list of things to talk about! And be sure to space things out. If you post a wall of text with no grammatical checks, or are full of spelling errors, I will not even bother reading it. This is a serious deal, so forget the smilies and crap, and let's put this together!
Mikoda
Mikoda
Board Whore
Board Whore

Back to top Go down

Time for a guild meeting! Empty Re: Time for a guild meeting!

Post by Mikoda Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:54 pm

Reserved for List
Mikoda
Mikoda
Board Whore
Board Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:43 pm

Yes, we will be having a meeting at the beginning of August, as well as sign ups, recruiting and whatnot that same week and all throughout the month of August.

I've stated in guild chat that I will be setting up a meeting the first week of August.

Also, throughout the month of August, anyone who has BETA and wants to raid in MOP, we will be loosely forming groups while practicing in the BETA to see who works well together and what groups are most balanced etc etc.
Rose
Rose
Admin

https://inagaddadavida.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down