In A Gadda Da Vida Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» U FUCKS :)
Fangcaster is out of raid for this next week due to lvling his priest.. EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 1:15 pm by Mikoda

» WoD Plans!
Fangcaster is out of raid for this next week due to lvling his priest.. EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 3:36 pm by Mikoda

» Patching to 6.0 soon!
Fangcaster is out of raid for this next week due to lvling his priest.. EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 1:27 pm by tushar

» YOU FUCKIN FUCKS!!!!!! :)
Fangcaster is out of raid for this next week due to lvling his priest.. EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 11:26 pm by tushar

» I hate all of you
Fangcaster is out of raid for this next week due to lvling his priest.. EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 1:07 am by Radomize

» Sword Art Online (SPOILERS!!!)
Fangcaster is out of raid for this next week due to lvling his priest.. EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 10:25 pm by Radomize

» Fellas and Lady Fellas!
Fangcaster is out of raid for this next week due to lvling his priest.. EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:33 pm by Lucienda

» Anime List
Fangcaster is out of raid for this next week due to lvling his priest.. EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 10:40 pm by Lucienda

» Where the hell is everyone?
Fangcaster is out of raid for this next week due to lvling his priest.. EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 3:12 am by Dmonty

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

mmo champ
Google
Gamespot
WoW
Diablo 3
Fangcaster is out of raid for this next week due to lvling his priest.. Type
Fangcaster is out of raid for this next week due to lvling his priest.. Type

Fangcaster is out of raid for this next week due to lvling his priest..

5 posters

Go down

Fangcaster is out of raid for this next week due to lvling his priest.. Empty Fangcaster is out of raid for this next week due to lvling his priest..

Post by Fangcaster Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:45 pm

not going to wait till 5.1 to roll a new main toon.. with the changes to Fire coming in the next patch Fire Mages will be useless in raid kinda like they are now.. so i have decided to work on my priest.. i will try and hurry on this matter . gearing has never been an issue with me but it will take time to work on my professions. sorry about this but it is what it is. any help i could get would be much apriecated Smile ty all.. and if you feel the need to replace me then i completly understand Smile
Fangcaster
Fangcaster
Board Whore
Board Whore

Back to top Go down

Fangcaster is out of raid for this next week due to lvling his priest.. Empty Re: Fangcaster is out of raid for this next week due to lvling his priest..

Post by Radomize Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:25 pm

-drops to knees- NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Radomize
Radomize
Board Whore
Board Whore

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000776391472

Back to top Go down

Fangcaster is out of raid for this next week due to lvling his priest.. Empty Re: Fangcaster is out of raid for this next week due to lvling his priest..

Post by Rose Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:55 pm

Rose
Rose
Admin

https://inagaddadavida.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:56 pm

I will spank you.

I stuck with my shithole toon. I AM DISAPPOINT!

We need you Fang. I promise I will help you level your priest this entire week, but show up for raid or I will raid your face.
Rose
Rose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangcaster Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:46 pm

I will raid.. think im just going to have to go frost twords the end of this patch... i just dont feel im doing the numbers i should be atm... so im here tue and thursday... but if they dont fix mages i will have to roll another toon -.-
Fangcaster
Fangcaster
Board Whore
Board Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:24 pm

I know how you feel. I was about to give up on my toon. I HATE Holy so much.

What level is your priest? I wouldnt mind leveling up my hunter with you.
Rose
Rose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikoda Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:26 am

I've stuck with my toon. For the progression of the raid. You really think I want to be healing? I hate healing, it's the worst thing to have to do, especially when I suck at it so much. Suck it up, change specs, and learn to DPS at the top of your class. Frost was King in Vanilla, nothing could touch it. Now you get to experience how mages started out. Except back then 300dps was amazing.
Mikoda
Mikoda
Board Whore
Board Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimeghale (kip) Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:41 am

Just out of curiosity what are the nerfs really? I read the patch notes that are on the ptr for 5.1, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/7540458/Patch_51_PTR_Patch_Notes_%E2%80%93_October_18-10_18_2012 and i really did not see too many nefs for fire mages. There is a 3 sec cd being put on pyro blast, but that can be reduced by haste. Also they are buffing the damage that combustion does so that way it is approximatly the same despite only depending on one other spell now

Kimeghale (kip)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikoda Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:39 pm

Fang doesn't like change. It's a nerf because he doesn't like it, lol.
Mikoda
Mikoda
Board Whore
Board Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangcaster Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:09 pm

I dont like nerfs.. cuz its a nerf man.. they wont be coming till 5.1.. thats why im going to be lvling my priest.. and it will give me a chance to off-heal for the raid. but i hve a few months till then so im in no hurry.. im more concerned about the stat of our raiders:( we are 5 weeks in and only have had one owning of the first boss.. we really need to step it up a notch.. i really dont want to wait till a 30% nerf to down bosses.. makes all sad and what not inside.. i know we can do it.. im in to raid for 4 hours.. cuz it seems it takes us allllll of our raid time for some to get used to mechs then we take a day off then have to get used to said fight again ; / just doesnt seem some are into it????? whats going on??? why dont the people who keep pulling aggro have omen yet??? why is bey losing aggro all of a sudden??? these are questions we need to answer to keep some of us from going all rage and what not( fangcaster) ....
Fangcaster
Fangcaster
Board Whore
Board Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Radomize Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:58 pm

I agree completely fang. I am starting to lose hope a little bit. Thursday was extremely promising, but we still should be farther than that.
Radomize
Radomize
Board Whore
Board Whore

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000776391472

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down