In A Gadda Da Vida Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» U FUCKS :)
Addon Information EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 1:15 pm by Mikoda

» WoD Plans!
Addon Information EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 3:36 pm by Mikoda

» Patching to 6.0 soon!
Addon Information EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 1:27 pm by tushar

» YOU FUCKIN FUCKS!!!!!! :)
Addon Information EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 11:26 pm by tushar

» I hate all of you
Addon Information EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 1:07 am by Radomize

» Sword Art Online (SPOILERS!!!)
Addon Information EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 10:25 pm by Radomize

» Fellas and Lady Fellas!
Addon Information EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:33 pm by Lucienda

» Anime List
Addon Information EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 10:40 pm by Lucienda

» Where the hell is everyone?
Addon Information EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 3:12 am by Dmonty

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

mmo champ
Google
Gamespot
WoW
Diablo 3
Addon Information Type
Addon Information Type

Addon Information

5 posters

Go down

Addon Information Empty Addon Information

Post by Rose Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:48 pm

I use Recount, Rare mob finder, DBM and GTFO.
DBM and GTFO are must haves, in my opinion, for raiding.
Rose
Rose
Admin

https://inagaddadavida.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Addon Information Empty Re: Addon Information

Post by Radomize Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:08 am

I use a butt ton of addons. I use bartender, omen, recound, clique, npc finder, that one that how long the cd's have left(can't think of the name), and decursive.

Bare essentials without making me ui all cluttered feeling.
Radomize
Radomize
Board Whore
Board Whore

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000776391472

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikoda Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:59 pm

Before my good computer died i was using a modified Spartan UI including re scripted titan panel, FUbars, Xperl unitframes, Recount, a re-coded Bartender 4, Narcolepsy (a little addon my buddy and I wrote to warn a Spriest if you were getting lazy and not keeping DoTs up. umm.... DBM obviously, Decursive for raiding, bagnon, omniCC, rating buster, and milkscrolling combat text - a font changer that is pretty cool.

Now i am down to TinyDPS, Bartender4, bagnon, DBM, Milk, and Elkino's buffbars
Mikoda
Mikoda
Board Whore
Board Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Fujiiro Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:51 pm

Been trying to cut back a bit. I used to use X-Perl, but I decided to drop it. It had a lot of bugs, especially with the new resource classes (Paladins, DKs and Warlocks), and frankly it just seemed pointless, at least with the way I was using it.

I'm currently using a bar mod designed to work with my Razer Naga mouse, but I'm thinking about replacing it with Bartender 4.

Gatherer and Auctioneer are must haves. I love MBB (minimap button bag) for keeping all those minimap addon buttons in one place... although it doesn't work with Enchantrix or Fishing Buddy for some reason.

Atlas Loot Enhanced is great for searching for gear, especially rep items and crafted gear.

I use DBM, Recount, Omen, Decursive and Grid from my raiding days, but since I haven't been raiding much I'm thinking of dropping them. I never used GTFO, as I find DBM's base warning system to work just fine without it.
I have SheepMonitor mainly for my mage, but it's nice for any class that uses CC.

I used to use Quartz and DoTimer, but lately I find the recent UI changes make them some what unnecessary... and there's nothing I hate more than an unnecessary addon. My feeling is that if Blizzard's UI already does it, then why would I want to clutter up things with an addon that isn't even as effective at the task.

Hear Kitty is nice one I enjoy. Quite useful on Rogues and Druids, it's also nice for a few other classes.

I tried Bagnon and I HATED it. With a burning, fiery passion. Ugh. You can keep that POS. It not only serves no real purpose, it makes life more difficult because I have trouble finding stuff in my bags when I can narrow the search down to one or two bags. Trying to find something when EVERY bag slot looks EXACTLY THE SAME is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. This is definitely an addon that tries to fix something that wasn't broken.

However I LOVE BankItems which lets you browse the inventory and bank of every alt (important when you have 49 of them), even on other servers, as well as guild banks. It's one of my "can't live without it" addons.

Ackis Recipe List is another one I can't live without. Ackis pretty much single-handedly helped me learn almost every cooking recipe there is on Fuji back in Wrath. Works great with every crafting profession, plus Cooking and First Aid.

Last, but not least, is DropTheCheapestThing. This lovely puppy not only lets you instantly see what grey crap you have cluttering your bags, it also recommends which one to drop to free up some room and will even do it if you just shift-click the button. It can also be configured to auto sell ALL grey items to a vendor as soon as you open up a vendor window! You can even have it auto vendor other stuff too, and have it ignore stuff you don't ever want to vendor or drop, like linen or wool cloth, etc.

I think that's all I use right now. I'm always on the lookout for newer and better addons though. If I think of any others I'll post them!
Fujiiro
Fujiiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Radomize Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:55 pm

I actually have a Razer Naga too and I use bartender. It seems to work better than the actual addon for it.
Radomize
Radomize
Board Whore
Board Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by tushar Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:13 am

addons? a jedi craves not these things.

... for the most part.

i have recount and deadly boss mods. otherwise mogit for transmog stuff
tushar
tushar

http://blog.tusharnene.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fujiiro Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:06 am

I find your lack of addons... disturbing.
Fujiiro
Fujiiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Radomize Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:47 pm

I found a free download link for the Zygor addon. It is just a leveling addon that gives you ingame step by step directions on how to level. I was using it all last night and it makes the leveling process WAY quicker. Don't know how y'all feel about an addon telling you 100% what do when leveling. xD

I also don't know if it is illegal or not. Because it is supposed to be like 60 bucks. I just found a link to get it free. I didn't worry to much because it is an addon and Blizzard has always said that addons HAVE to be free. I can post a link if people want it. Just up to you guys.
Radomize
Radomize
Board Whore
Board Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down