In A Gadda Da Vida Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» U FUCKS :)
Loot Rules. EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 1:15 pm by Mikoda

» WoD Plans!
Loot Rules. EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 3:36 pm by Mikoda

» Patching to 6.0 soon!
Loot Rules. EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 1:27 pm by tushar

» YOU FUCKIN FUCKS!!!!!! :)
Loot Rules. EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 11:26 pm by tushar

» I hate all of you
Loot Rules. EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 1:07 am by Radomize

» Sword Art Online (SPOILERS!!!)
Loot Rules. EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 10:25 pm by Radomize

» Fellas and Lady Fellas!
Loot Rules. EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:33 pm by Lucienda

» Anime List
Loot Rules. EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 10:40 pm by Lucienda

» Where the hell is everyone?
Loot Rules. EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 3:12 am by Dmonty

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

mmo champ
Google
Gamespot
WoW
Diablo 3
Loot Rules. Type
Loot Rules. Type

Loot Rules.

4 posters

Go down

Loot Rules. Empty Loot Rules.

Post by Dmonty Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:41 pm

Due to recent events, i wanted to go over and make sure every understands the loot rules for raid bosses.

If your Main spec drops, You can roll. That Simple. I want to apologize to Monj and Fang for getting ninja'd last night. Unfortunately Loot master was not enabled and i could not monitor the drops like i would normally do so.

In last nights situation a 528 thunderforged ring dropped with int, hit, and crit. By looking at this item we all could clearly tell it was a caster dps ring. All the healers passed (almost) and all the dps needed, except one healer who happend to win the item. Now, I can understand some arguments that the ring is such a huge upgrade for anyone due to the insane item level to what they have equipped, even if the hit is wasted. But thats not how i distribute the loot, we have to think long term. ONLY the 2 dps casters should have been able to roll.

So i just want to clarify everyones main specs so we have no more issues. Here's what i Have

Dmonty- STR Plate
Bey - Tank
Rose - INT Heals
Rado - INT Heals
Fang - INT DPS
Monj - INT DPS
Hal - INT DPS
Elf - AGI Mail DPS
Frew - AGI Leather DPS
Stone - AGI Mail DPS
Moon- AGI Leather dps / Mag - Heals (Doesnt really matter anymore)

Lets try and keep things Drama Free Smile I love you guys (no homo)
Dmonty
Dmonty

Back to top Go down

Loot Rules. Empty Re: Loot Rules.

Post by Radomize Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:51 pm

I had a feeling this was going to be on here when I came on.i completely agree though. Loot should not be an issue that we should still be dealing with. We are all friends and we should hear depending on our MAINS always. That is how we have done it since I joined like a year and a half ago. And I know that is how it was before I joined. So lets all get off the rag and raid. Smile
Radomize
Radomize
Board Whore
Board Whore

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000776391472

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmonty Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:22 pm

This morning i sent a message to moon just requesting to talk calmly about the situation and see if we can solve it. Personally i enjoyed raiding with him and would like to continue to do so. He might have been having a bad day wich we all have (Mostly mine on tuesdays and thursdays).

Everything can be fixed at this point, but im not going to beg the guy to come back.
Dmonty
Dmonty

Back to top Go down

Post by Radomize Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:53 pm

Yeah, that's how I feel. I like moon, just don't want the shit.
Radomize
Radomize
Board Whore
Board Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:56 pm

This is partially my fault as I think I wasn't clear when I discussed loot with Moon earlier that evening.

If we are asking him to heal with/for us, he has every right to roll against me and Rado on HEALING gear.
What I didn't specify was that just because you "can" roll an item, doesn't mean you should.
I didn't roll on that ring (despite the crit being sexy for my divine aegis) because I saw that it had HIT on it. Dps would clearly benefit from that ring more than I would.

I have posted in the guild information section to clarify loot rules, as well as general raiding rules.
Didn't know you posted too Manty. Great minds and all <3
Rose
Rose
Admin

https://inagaddadavida.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangcaster Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:51 pm

I would like to have loot handed out at the end of the raid night, just hear me out:) it saves time and gives everyone a chance to look up and have a plan maybe be set on what enchants they will want for said piece and to know what gems they would like to have ect ect. cuz with how much we are progressing now days i really dont want to have to take a #min break for someone to go back to where ever to reforge and gem and enchant. so say at the end of the raid night whoever is ele for gear would stick around and Monty would just have to go down the list and BAM BAM gtg Smile i say this cuz we have cut our raid time down alot and it has been taking a half hour or even more to even start to pull a boss -.- so maybe we can keep this in mind Smile
Fangcaster
Fangcaster
Board Whore
Board Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Radomize Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:44 pm

Well that might not work if we run MSV and kill the guardians and 2 hours left on the raid, they would expire before able to be given out. I don't think there is anything wrong with giving the gear out in raid, but you don't have to go enchant and gem in raid. If you want to do that, beong them in your bags and do it in between boss fights. Like when I won that cape last night, I carried the mats and enchanted it myself before the next fight.
Radomize
Radomize
Board Whore
Board Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangcaster Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:40 pm

I'M JUST TRYING TO BRING UP WAYS TO STREAM LINE OUR RAID TIME IS ALL Wink capps not meant -.- i guess i can just reli on people to show up on time and worry about those things after raid cuz we are all adults and know that we are also on others times as well as our own Smile hahahaha that sounds funny now i typed it out and thought about our raid team Smile
Fangcaster
Fangcaster
Board Whore
Board Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Radomize Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:13 pm

Oh no, we need to. I think we should just roll it out and go. We came to raid with enough gear to kill bosses anyways. One piece is not going to make or break you.
Radomize
Radomize
Board Whore
Board Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down