In A Gadda Da Vida Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» U FUCKS :)
ClC Ret setup that actually works right! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 1:15 pm by Mikoda

» WoD Plans!
ClC Ret setup that actually works right! EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 3:36 pm by Mikoda

» Patching to 6.0 soon!
ClC Ret setup that actually works right! EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 1:27 pm by tushar

» YOU FUCKIN FUCKS!!!!!! :)
ClC Ret setup that actually works right! EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 11:26 pm by tushar

» I hate all of you
ClC Ret setup that actually works right! EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 1:07 am by Radomize

» Sword Art Online (SPOILERS!!!)
ClC Ret setup that actually works right! EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 10:25 pm by Radomize

» Fellas and Lady Fellas!
ClC Ret setup that actually works right! EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:33 pm by Lucienda

» Anime List
ClC Ret setup that actually works right! EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 10:40 pm by Lucienda

» Where the hell is everyone?
ClC Ret setup that actually works right! EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 3:12 am by Dmonty

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

mmo champ
Google
Gamespot
WoW
Diablo 3
ClC Ret setup that actually works right! Type
ClC Ret setup that actually works right! Type

ClC Ret setup that actually works right!

3 posters

Go down

ClC Ret setup that actually works right! Empty ClC Ret setup that actually works right!

Post by Radomize Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:48 pm

I spent some time playing around with this to try to get it to work right. Here is the Priority list.

Inq tvdp tv5 es how exo cs j tv3 tv4 ss

The tvdp is only needed if you use the Divine Purpose talent. Also you will notice that I have ss at the end. That is for Sacred Shield. The reason that I have it thrown in at the end is because there will be times that you will have absolutely everything on cooldown. So that is to refresh it at that time.

The other big thing that they messed up with this addon is that they set inquisition holy power amount to 5 holy power. That is bad. There will then be times that you will not have it up, which doesn't work now that we are in MoP. It is a REQUIREMENT to have it up all the time. So the easy way to fix that is just to set it to 3 holy power. That way you get it off faster, and it actually refreshes it at the right times. I believe they have the seconds left on it set to 5 seconds and I would just leave that at it.
Radomize
Radomize
Board Whore
Board Whore

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000776391472

Back to top Go down

ClC Ret setup that actually works right! Empty Re: ClC Ret setup that actually works right!

Post by bey Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:38 am

the Inq nead to be inq no caps on the i
bey
bey

Back to top Go down

ClC Ret setup that actually works right! Empty Re: ClC Ret setup that actually works right!

Post by Radomize Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:48 pm

woops xD
Radomize
Radomize
Board Whore
Board Whore

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000776391472

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangcaster Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:16 pm

I like the sacred shield input alot but i dont personally agree with it showing to hit inq at 3hp.. your missing the pooling of holy power.. this doesnt make sense when your trying to set up burst as a ret Pally. at first glance i understand what your going for, BUT when say you have a proc trinket and your wings are about to come off cd and you hit inq at only 3hp you have to wait 3 gcd to activate wings to get max usage from it and your not getting full use of proc and wings together. and also if you adjust seeing inq at 3hp then you should also adjust when clcret shows inq as far as time left, its default set at 5 secs to re-apply inq. and as far as the down time every now and then for ret (when your waiting 3-4 secs for something to come off cd it blows bad) i found that when i got my haste up past 10% ive never had to wait more than one gcd for another spell:) win!!! in raid i kinda like the down time, it lets me look around at DBM or my positioning or calculate how many CS i have till my CDs are up again ect ect... cuz truthfully Ret is a fucking light show and really really fast game play but i love it Smile

P.S. what are you guys using for your lvl 90 talent?? i have tried them all and i think for raid im going with Holy Prism. for the healing and for when we have movement it gives me another spell at range.. but let me know what you guys are using and why please Smile
Fangcaster
Fangcaster
Board Whore
Board Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum