In A Gadda Da Vida Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» U FUCKS :)
Concerning all raiders EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 1:15 pm by Mikoda

» WoD Plans!
Concerning all raiders EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 3:36 pm by Mikoda

» Patching to 6.0 soon!
Concerning all raiders EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 1:27 pm by tushar

» YOU FUCKIN FUCKS!!!!!! :)
Concerning all raiders EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 11:26 pm by tushar

» I hate all of you
Concerning all raiders EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 1:07 am by Radomize

» Sword Art Online (SPOILERS!!!)
Concerning all raiders EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 10:25 pm by Radomize

» Fellas and Lady Fellas!
Concerning all raiders EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:33 pm by Lucienda

» Anime List
Concerning all raiders EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 10:40 pm by Lucienda

» Where the hell is everyone?
Concerning all raiders EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 3:12 am by Dmonty

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

mmo champ
Google
Gamespot
WoW
Diablo 3
Concerning all raiders Type
Concerning all raiders Type

Concerning all raiders

4 posters

Go down

Concerning all raiders Empty Concerning all raiders

Post by Rose Thu May 10, 2012 12:29 pm

I'm going to set up a raiders meeting for this coming Monday at 10pm server to discuss a 3rd raiding night.

Apparently, Fridays don't work. But we just don't have enough time to get much of anything done. Since we can't start till 10 and have to quit at 12:30, this really only gives us about 3 hours of actually raiding. Accounting for trash and other crap, that really only leaves about an hour each of our raid nights to work on a new heroic boss.

Just a heads up...the people who actually show up to the meeting or post their preference here will be the ones whose vote counts.
Rose
Rose
Admin

https://inagaddadavida.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Concerning all raiders Empty Re: Concerning all raiders

Post by Radomize Thu May 10, 2012 12:54 pm

Well, I can make most Fridays, just can't guarantee that I can make all. Although, at this point I care more about progression than gear. Considering we are all 397+ that shouldn't be the issue.
Radomize
Radomize
Board Whore
Board Whore

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000776391472

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Thu May 10, 2012 1:08 pm

No, gear isn't the issue for sure. We just need more time to work on each new boss. What we need is another night where everyone can make it regularly.

If you can't guarantee you can make every Friday, then Friday shouldn't be your vote.

We need to know that 10 heroic raiders are going to make it.

Is there a night that works better? Or are you just not sure if you can make 3 nights per week?
Rose
Rose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Concerning all raiders Empty snap here comes Fang's 9 cents:)

Post by Fangcaster Thu May 10, 2012 1:14 pm

if it were up to me i would extend a week and just work on said boss:) but thats why its not up to me Smile you all understand that if we had an extra hour on Zon that night we would have downed him? i just cant see the point in finishing up a norm ds.. i know one of us or two of us need one or two more pieces of gear. but we have the same chance of that gear droping in heroic imo... guess i just hoped all of us were geared enuf to really work on heroics.. not to mention the older heroics we havent been able to do ;( the trick is now i guess to get people who want to raid as much as me Smile LOL (Rose?) would you mind if i meet people that want to do older stuff. can i invite to guild? or do you want me to ask what your needing first? ive been doing alot of puging and im meeting alot of good peeps with no guild Smile

p.s. i know everything i said was off topic lol but i just wanted to vent a bit Smile afro
Fangcaster
Fangcaster
Board Whore
Board Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Radomize Thu May 10, 2012 1:19 pm

That is more my thing. Just cause I am very busy in my actual life. Between homework, and playing with my band and stuff I am pretty packed full. That and Friday is a really bad night to have put off to raid. I personally just think that we just need to extend the times we raid during our days already. Even if we started at like 8 or 9 server, that would greatly increase how much time we have to raid.
Radomize
Radomize
Board Whore
Board Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Thu May 10, 2012 1:47 pm

Manty can't start until 10 pm server.

I know some have made the comment that setting the raid times around one persons schedule isn't fair.
But the facts are the facts. We aren't going to replace our main tank, period.

That means we start at 10pm.
We quit at 12:30 because Elf has to leave at 12:30. Our options are not to start earlier or quit later. Our option is to find another night that works for the majority, set aside for heroic raiding.

If the majority of the raid wants to start replacing people, let me know. Otherwise, we find a reasonable solution to our problem.

Fang, I would be more than happy to get more people in the guild. I trust your judgement, invite whoever you want.

I would like officers to make a macro and spam SW off and on as well, that we are recruiting for all 359 and above heroic raids. I plan to do this as well.
Rose
Rose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Radomize Thu May 10, 2012 2:37 pm

Well fuck than. Cause I can't dedicate another night to raiding with my schedule. I am really busy. I can be replaced I'd necessary. I don't want to be, but I can. I don't want have to replace anyone, that wouldn't be fair. But I agree, we need to do something.
Radomize
Radomize
Board Whore
Board Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Thu May 10, 2012 2:47 pm

I don't like the idea of replacing people either.

I am hoping we get all the raiders in the meeting on Monday so we can get this worked out.
Rose
Rose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Radomize Thu May 10, 2012 4:17 pm

Yeah, we will figure this all out on Monday. I can try to think of something through the weekend as well. We can just all bounce ideas off of eachother then. But I would hate to have to either leave the group or have other people do that because I really like everyone and we have progressed this far as a team.
Radomize
Radomize
Board Whore
Board Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikoda Thu May 10, 2012 9:26 pm

As far as an extra night goes, I am free on sundays. Every sunday. I am usually online too. Monday is also a viable night. friday and saturday I work late nights, and sunday I do a little during the day, but use the afternoon for rest. Sometimes I am free on fridays, but not always. I may actually be on this weekend since I am medicated and am not supposed to be driving.
Mikoda
Mikoda
Board Whore
Board Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down