In A Gadda Da Vida Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» U FUCKS :)
ADDONS ALL OUR FN RAIDERS NEED TO HAVE!!!! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 1:15 pm by Mikoda

» WoD Plans!
ADDONS ALL OUR FN RAIDERS NEED TO HAVE!!!! EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 3:36 pm by Mikoda

» Patching to 6.0 soon!
ADDONS ALL OUR FN RAIDERS NEED TO HAVE!!!! EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 1:27 pm by tushar

» YOU FUCKIN FUCKS!!!!!! :)
ADDONS ALL OUR FN RAIDERS NEED TO HAVE!!!! EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 11:26 pm by tushar

» I hate all of you
ADDONS ALL OUR FN RAIDERS NEED TO HAVE!!!! EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 1:07 am by Radomize

» Sword Art Online (SPOILERS!!!)
ADDONS ALL OUR FN RAIDERS NEED TO HAVE!!!! EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 10:25 pm by Radomize

» Fellas and Lady Fellas!
ADDONS ALL OUR FN RAIDERS NEED TO HAVE!!!! EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:33 pm by Lucienda

» Anime List
ADDONS ALL OUR FN RAIDERS NEED TO HAVE!!!! EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 10:40 pm by Lucienda

» Where the hell is everyone?
ADDONS ALL OUR FN RAIDERS NEED TO HAVE!!!! EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 3:12 am by Dmonty

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

mmo champ
Google
Gamespot
WoW
Diablo 3
ADDONS ALL OUR FN RAIDERS NEED TO HAVE!!!! Type
ADDONS ALL OUR FN RAIDERS NEED TO HAVE!!!! Type

ADDONS ALL OUR FN RAIDERS NEED TO HAVE!!!!

2 posters

Go down

ADDONS ALL OUR FN RAIDERS NEED TO HAVE!!!! Empty ADDONS ALL OUR FN RAIDERS NEED TO HAVE!!!!

Post by Fangcaster Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:23 am

1) DBM: updated every Tuesday before raid please: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/deadly-boss-mods

2) some kind of threat meter(healers this means you too) i like Omen myself http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/omen-threat-meter

3) Recount: this addon will help you hon your skills( it works for dmg incoming also heals) so you know when to use dem big ones:) http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/recount

4) some kind of raid fram addon. I use GRID. but even dps needs to see and know when and who has what debuff or buff for that matter.

Now i know this sounds noobish. but i know alot of you dont have these very simple addons; / but it will make raids that much easier if we all know whats going on and what hapened:) oh and for you who have TUSH-envy (fire standing) GTFO or go into DBM and set up another sound to tell you its time to move:)

AND PLEASE!! go into DBM settings and put those TIMER bars somewhere you can see them at all times!!! non of our raiders should have to be told when to switch or when a giant raid wiping spell is coming:)

and if you really want to help the raid and be a part of it then please take time and read a guide on our fights we are working on or watch a video on said fight. PLEASE! there are guides out there for every spec/class in the game from any view point. you can watch or read these on your phones when waiting for whatever Smile seeing something before we get to it will save us SOOO much time and frustration. we faught hard to make it to top 20 on our server and I'LL BE GOOSE FUCKED IF I'M GOING TO LET US DROP OFF !!!!!
Fangcaster
Fangcaster
Board Whore
Board Whore

Back to top Go down

ADDONS ALL OUR FN RAIDERS NEED TO HAVE!!!! Empty Re: ADDONS ALL OUR FN RAIDERS NEED TO HAVE!!!!

Post by Rose Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:19 pm

I have all of those...

I have a suggestion too. For the love of boobs...GET GTFO. If you don't have it, I hate you with eternal fiery passion. OOMing is bad enough, ooming because someone didn't know they were standing in shit is inexcusable. GTFO doesn't cause lag and it's updated, so everyone should have it.
Rose
Rose
Admin

https://inagaddadavida.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

ADDONS ALL OUR FN RAIDERS NEED TO HAVE!!!! Empty Re: ADDONS ALL OUR FN RAIDERS NEED TO HAVE!!!!

Post by Fangcaster Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:52 pm

thats one of the main reasons im bringing this up too Rose. healer mana regen wont be strong till you guys are geared up all the way. and having to waist mana on stupid things like threat stealing and standing in shit is made for LFR not the raid team we have been building for going on two fn years.. last night gave me flashbacks of fire lands. ; / if you really want to get mad at people go look at LoGs and see how many people didnt even bother using their personal def CDs... at all!! not cool..
Fangcaster
Fangcaster
Board Whore
Board Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down