In A Gadda Da Vida Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» U FUCKS :)
MOP class choice EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 1:15 pm by Mikoda

» WoD Plans!
MOP class choice EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 3:36 pm by Mikoda

» Patching to 6.0 soon!
MOP class choice EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 1:27 pm by tushar

» YOU FUCKIN FUCKS!!!!!! :)
MOP class choice EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 11:26 pm by tushar

» I hate all of you
MOP class choice EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 1:07 am by Radomize

» Sword Art Online (SPOILERS!!!)
MOP class choice EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 10:25 pm by Radomize

» Fellas and Lady Fellas!
MOP class choice EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:33 pm by Lucienda

» Anime List
MOP class choice EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 10:40 pm by Lucienda

» Where the hell is everyone?
MOP class choice EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 3:12 am by Dmonty

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

mmo champ
Google
Gamespot
WoW
Diablo 3
MOP class choice Type
MOP class choice Type

MOP class choice

4 posters

Go down

MOP class choice Empty MOP class choice

Post by Rose Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:41 pm

Would you all be terribly disappointed if I decided to re-main my hunter this xpac?

I'm not really digging on the priest changes at all. There are some neat changes to the Disc Priest, but they are boring as balls.
Spirit shell is great, but again...boring. Standing around not healing in order to stack spirit shell doesn't appeal to me. Disc priests will now be almost totally mitigation (which makes sense)
I dislike Holy with a fiery passion, so that's not an option, nor do we need another raid healer anyway.

With Star gone, we don't have a hunter anymore and my beast mastery is looking mighty fine.
Rose
Rose
Admin

https://inagaddadavida.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

MOP class choice Empty Re: MOP class choice

Post by Radomize Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:55 pm

:'( No...
Radomize
Radomize
Board Whore
Board Whore

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000776391472

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangcaster Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:00 pm

I feel ya Rose Smile Altho Mages are really good atm im sure nerfs are coming. And im really having a good time on my Pally. I will be gearing her up for pve this week. dont know what this means for raid yet but im sure we will have it fig out with in the month Smile And dont fret Rado im not going to ever ask for your raid spot lol. well unless im just way better than you Smile Mwhahahahahahah
Fangcaster
Fangcaster
Board Whore
Board Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Radomize Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:13 pm

I'll cut you man. Wink
Radomize
Radomize
Board Whore
Board Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:22 pm

I just don't know yet.

On one hand, I hate trusting other healers to keep my guys alive. Though Rado you've been doing a damn fine job healing lately.
Not really, you suck (Had to say that to keep things real)

I am not liking the changes to my class but then, I haven't given it a serious shot yet.

I think what I will do is play the priest for a few weeks and see how it goes. We still have time before MOP.
Rose
Rose
Admin

https://inagaddadavida.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Radomize Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:26 pm

Hahahahahah, I gotcha. xD I actually love the changes to pally healing so far. I hit like a fucking truck I just have a bubble with a 6 second CD now. I am digging it. xD Although I know they will need me soon enough. >.<
Radomize
Radomize
Board Whore
Board Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikoda Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:47 pm

I am going to gear Ash for Heals mostly, but Boomkin as OS. (GOD why am I doing this to myself...) Hunter will also be geared up, but right now I am leveling a mage (65 already) and I think I like it... Going frost though. FUCK YOU I like frost... back in Vanilla days I was a frost mage (or frost/fire depending on which 40 man we were in) and I think frost is viable as DPS now.

Other than that, I doubt I will main up any other toons, I will level them eventually, but the XP grind from 85-90 is brutal at 113Mil, especially compared to the 22.1 mil from 80-85. (85 - 86 alone is 15.5mil, which is more than going from 80-84, followed by 22.6mil from 86-87{ 80-85 is STILL smaller than this QQ})

Mikoda
Mikoda
Board Whore
Board Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangcaster Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:08 pm

well seems we have a issue with heals..LOL.. im going heals also from the looks of it.. ive been healing for 2 weeks and already better than Ass and Rado put together:) so Rose dont fret Smile and yes it will be Pally heals.. BUT i was on my lil priest and it was INSANE!! i love that class also but the main problem is they arent Paladins Smile 40k crits at lvl 76 does put them in Pallie range but... they dont have 2 sacs LoH freedom 2 BoPs and they dont wear plate... so Smile
Fangcaster
Fangcaster
Board Whore
Board Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Radomize Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:04 am

Well I am staying pally heals.. So we need to figure this out. xD
Radomize
Radomize
Board Whore
Board Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangcaster Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:03 am

LOL Rado Smile im looking into a Pally raid heal build as i type Smile the only issue that i see x2 pally raid heals is the aoe.. with a mastery stack it seems i could pull it off. but disc right now is very strong also... it seems im running out of time for my path tho.. but in the end it will all work out man Smile
Fangcaster
Fangcaster
Board Whore
Board Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikoda Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:30 pm

Honestly disc is the strongest healing for tank and target based right now. Druids are always going to be top for raid heals, but still pretty much suck at tank healing (mana anyone?).

Also it seems disc and pally heals don't even use mana... but we need to keep our raids going so everyone can get used to things. and at 90, well, no healer will have mana issues. regen is through the roof with all of the regen strats for each class.

As far as me, I like the mage... Not gonna lie. I want to get it geared up for tonight, I would like to test out a raid settings and see what happens.
Mikoda
Mikoda
Board Whore
Board Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangcaster Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:34 pm

the reason why my pally isnt doing great numbers( im at 14-19k) is cuz im not geared. and that is Blizz's ryme now.. pre geared you will have issues and geared it will be noticeably easier. but nothing will ever beat Tank heals over a pally point blank man. beacon and our mastery is made for tank heals and beacon is still a spell effect not a strait heal so it by passes many raid mechs... but you are so right about droods.. they will always be very very strong raid heals and when you hit 90 and get geared its a done deal. altho disc IMO is its own heal style.. its like the 4th leg. im really thinking about lvling her up.....
Fangcaster
Fangcaster
Board Whore
Board Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down